Outpatients Staff Nurse
Macclesfield, Cheshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the regions most experienced consultants, covering a varied and diverse caseload. Training is available to allow you to broaden your experience and career development is readily available allowing you to move up to senior positions as and when they arise.
One of the leading private hospitals in Cheshire, Spire Regency well known for their excellent patient care within the Cheshire area is looking to expand its nursing team due to an increase in ward activity The Regency was opened in 1991 and has a full multi-disciplinary medical team onsite. We offer patients everything from health screening and checks, to acute and minor surgery through to professional recovery and rehabilitation.
Duties and responsibilities
- Supporting in assessing patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient's needs
- Actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others.
- Develop a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security and infection control, lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices and plan, allocate, assess and provide feedback to team members
Who we are looking for
- NMC registered
- Phlebotomy experience
- Outpatients experience is desirable
- Experience of working in teams with minimum supervision
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
- Free onsite gym!
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please email Claire Murphy Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Macclesfield, Cheshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 23970 - 30906 Per yearFull timePermanentWarrington, Cheshire, England
Preceptor Nurse - Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Job Title: Preceptor Nurse - RMN or RNLD Mental Health and Learning Disa...