Registered Learning Disability Nurse
Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England
- £ 29252.7 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Salary: £29,252.70 per annum (negotiable dependant on experience)
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference
Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
*RATED OUTSTANDING ON THEIR LATEST CQC INSPECTION*
Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for a preceptorship nurse or experienced RMN or RNLD ( Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disability Nurse ) to work within fantastic Low Secure Hospital for men with Learning Disabilities situated in Chesterfield. They are very proud of to receive OUTSTANDING on their latest CQC inspection. The Hospital has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The culture of the hospital is very team orientated and the Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued.
Service Details: . The hospital is a low secure service that provides care for males with a learning disabilityk, including those with co-morbid personality disorders, mental illnesses and autistic spectrum disorders (ASDs).
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Hospital offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the hospital. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
Preceptorship Programme: For all preceptorship nurses ( Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse ) the Hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Staff wellbeing: The hospital has a monthly staff wellbeing budget and regularly host wellbeing events for their staff. For example, next month a massage therapist is coming into the hospital for 3 days to give massages to nurses for free. The hospital also does regular breakfast mornings, whereby the hospital director comes round with bacon / sausage butties or Krispy Kreme's for all staff.
- Over time rates for weekends and bank holidays
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Highly subsidised meals
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on 01489 774 204 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25.35 - 40.96 Per hourFull timeContractNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to fill a full-...
Full timePermanentDoncaster, South Yorkshire, England
Break into prison healthcare!Are you looking for a new challenge in an environment where no two days are the same?Are you looking t...