Staff Nurse - Nursing Home
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- £ 28700 - 38300 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Position: Staff Nurse - RN, general nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: Old Age and Dementia
- Service: General health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 50 years +
- Salary: £16.75 per hour £28,700 - £38,300 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*Amazing Reviews with a rating of 9.4 / 10
Service & Staff Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, general nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Liverpool, Merseyside. The home is a purpose-built care home which offers nursing dementia and residential dementia care. The home is very proud of the outstanding team. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £38,300!!!
*2019 REVIEW: Have worked in over 100 homes of various type over many years (inc hospitals). The atmosphere within the home is fantastic - staff with smiley faces. Cleanliness 100%. The list could go on and on. Very pleased indeed. *
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee £120 per annum
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
How to Apply:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 23970 - 30906 Per yearFull timePermanentWarrington, Cheshire, England
Preceptor Nurse - Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Job Title: Preceptor Nurse - RMN or RNLD Mental Health and Learning Disa...
£ 31083 - 36619 Per yearFull timePermanentWarrington, Cheshire, England
Staff Nurse - Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Job Title: Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD Mental Health and Learning Disabilities...
£ 29700 - 39600 Per yearFull timePermanentBolton, Greater Manchester, England
Staff Nurse - up to £38K Salary + Paid Breaks Location: Bolton, ManchesterPosition: Staff Nurse RN, adult nurse, mental heal...