Staff Nurse / Nursing Home
Caerphilly, Caerphilly (Caerffili), Wales
- £ 26500 - 35400 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
- - Location: Caerphilly, Mid Glamorgan
- - Position: Staff Nurse - RN, general nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- - Care Categories: Old Age & Physical Care
- - Service: General health care in older Adults
- - Salary: £15.30 per hour £26,500 - £35,400 negotiable depending on experience + £1500 Bonus!!
- - Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (Options of: 11 hours, 22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- - Shifts: Days shifts ( 8am - 8pm ) or Night shifts ( 8pm - 8am ) or a mixture of both ( you can choose depending on your preference)
- - Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Further Details: We are looking for highly motivated newly qualified or experienced registered nurse RN, general nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse to work within a supportive and friendly Nursing Home located in Caerphilly, Mid Glamorgan. The Care Home is situated on the outskirts of Caerphilly, a purpose built 38 bedded facility offering Nursing, Residential and Respite care. The Nursing Home is highly rated on Apply with a rating of 9.7 / 10. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents.
Home Manager: She is a Home Manager with many years' experience in providing care and support for older people to enrich their lives. She is a knowledgeable and dedicated leader who is passionate about delivering the highest possible standards in care and quality of life for Residents. She also works hard to arrange events and activities with nearby schools and clubs and is always keen to include the local community.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £35,400!!!
*2018 REVIEW: I visit my auntie regularly and have always found the staff extremely helpful. They always try to involve my auntie with activities although she is not able with her condition. The food looks presentable. Her room is lovely. All good*
Staff Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- A buddy system for new starters for extra support
- A high number of qualified nurses on shift
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- CPD top up
- Friendly and positive work environment
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes and vouchers
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Caerphilly, Caerphilly (Caerffili), Wales
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27100 - 36100 Per yearFull timePermanentMountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales
Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - up to £36K salary + £1500 Bonus!!Location: Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon TafPosition: Staff ...