Eastbourne, East Sussex, England
- £ 27400 - 39900 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
- Location: Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia, Old Age & Physical Disability
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 18 + years
- Salary: up to £16.00 per hour £27,400 - £39,900 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*9.3/10 RATED ON Apply
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, adult nurse RGN, mental health nurse RMN, learning disability nurse RNLD to work within this service located Eastbourne, East Sussex. The Home is a purpose-built care home offering nursing, dementia, respite, palliative, convalescence care. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £39,900!!!
Newly Qualified Nurses: My client offers a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
*2019 review: The home is very caring, and the carers are lovely people. The food is good also*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Applyplease quote job ref 25943 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Eastbourne, East Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full time...Bank...Worthing, West Sussex, England
Are you a Nurse looking to share you skills? We are seeking Nurses like you to recruit in Worthing for a rewarding role. This role ...
£ 31800 - 33600 Per yearFull timePermanentLewes, East Sussex, England
Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - up to £33K Salary - Dementia Care Location: Lewes, East SussexPosition: Staff Nurse - RN, adult...
£ 29100 - 38800 Per yearFull timePermanentHorsham, West Sussex, England
Staff Nurse - Nursing Home Amazing Benefits!!- Location: Horsham, East Sussex- Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Alzheimer's...