Registered Nurse - Nursing Home
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- £ 28700 - 38300 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
- - Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- - Position: Staff Nurse
- - Care Categories: Dementia & Alzheimer's
- - Service: General and Mental health care in older Adults
- - Salary: £16.75 £28,700 - £38,300 negotiable depending on experience
- - Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (Options of: 11 hours, 22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- - Shifts: Days shifts ( 8am - 8pm ) or Night shifts ( 8pm - 8am ) or a mixture of both ( you can choose depending on your preference)
- - Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
* 5/5 CQC rating
Further Details: We are looking for highly motivated newly qualified or experienced registered nurse RN, adult nurse RGN, mental health nurse RMN, learning disability nurse RNLD to work within a supportive and friendly Nursing Home located in Liverpool, Merseyside. Located on the outskirts of Liverpool, the home is a welcoming home offering residential dementia care. The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require.All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £38,300!!!
The Nursing Home is highly rated on Apply with a rating of 9.6 / 10. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents and a CQC rating of 5/5.
*5/5 REVIEW: Staff are very kind and keep you informed about all situations. Staff are always available to talk to and counsel relatives. Clean and friendly, I'm very happy. *
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- A buddy system for new starters for extra support
- A high number of qualified nurses on shift
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- CPD top up
- Friendly and positive work environment
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes and vouchers
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Applyplease quote job ref 25913 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 36500 Per yearFull timePermanentHolywell, Flintshire (Sir y Fflint), Wales
Staff Nurse - Learning Disabilities rehab Location: Holywell, FlintshireSalary: up to £36,500 p/a (£16.71 p/h) - Negot...
£ 28800 - 38400 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Staff Nurse Location: Preston Service Type: Specialist Care Home for adults with mental health conditions and neuro-disabilities S...
£ 29700 - 39600 Per yearFull timePermanentBolton, Greater Manchester, England
Staff Nurse - up to £38K Salary + Paid Breaks Location: Bolton, ManchesterPosition: Staff Nurse RN, adult nurse, mental heal...