Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
- £ 26500 - 35300 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
- Location: Paisley, Renfrewshire
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Old Age & Dementia
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 45 years +
- Salary: £15.45 per hour £26,500 - £35,300 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid PVG Check
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, GENERAL NURSE, MENTAL HEALTH NURSE, LEARNING DISABILITY NURSE to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Bearsden, Glasgow. The Care Home is a modern 57 bedded property offering dementia and nursing care, as well as specialist care for residents aged 45 and over living with dementia and/or mental health needs and young Residents with alcohol-related brain damage. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £35,300!!!
*5/5 5REVIEW: All of the staff are always kind and helpful*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26500 - 35300 Per yearFull timePermanentAyr, South Ayrshire, Scotland
Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - up to £35K salary + Dementia Care!Location: Ayr, AyrshirePosition: Staff NurseCare Categories: D...
£ 26500 - 35300 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Staff Nurse - AMAZING MANAGMENT - UP TO £35k SALARY + £1K BONUS- Location: Carntyne, Glasgow- Position: Staff Nurse - C...