Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Dementia and General Care
Irvine, North Ayrshire, Scotland
- £ 26500 - 35300 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
- Location: Irvine, Ayrshire
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia, Old Age, Physical Disability
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- Salary: £15.45 per hour £26,500 - £35,300 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid PVG Check
*£1000 Bonus paid in Full after 1 month!!!
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, adult nurse RGN, mental health nurse RMN, learning disability nurse RNLD to work within This Brand-new service located Irvine, Ayrshire. A modern, purpose-built care facility, the Care Home provides individualised care and support options for a diverse range of needs. They have tailored care packages for those looking for dementia, Parkinson's and Huntington's care as well as respite, convalescent and palliative care. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £35,300!!!
*2019 review: A lovely home. I have settled in really well. Staff are very helpful and friendly. There is plenty to do but you can also have time on your own. It's great we have the community garden now and I like to help with that*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Applyplease quote job ref 25940 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Irvine, North Ayrshire, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26806 - 29688 Per yearFull timePermanentHamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland
Senior Staff Nurse / Lead Nurse Service type: Specialist Brain Injury rehabilitation and Neurological Care CentreLocation: Near Ha...
£ 26500 - 35300 Per yearFull timePermanentBellshill, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
Staff Nurse Location: Bellshill, near GlasgowCare Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia and Palliative Care for older adultsSalary...