Staff Nurse / Nursing home / Young adults
Portree, Highland, Scotland
- £ 26500 - 35300 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
- Location: Isle of Skye, Highland
- Position: Staff Nurse RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: Physical Care
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 21 - 50 years
- Salary: £15.45 per hour £26,500 - £35,300 negotiable depending on experience + £1000 welcome bonus!
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid PVG Check
* £1000 welcome bonus paid in full in first Month!!
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Isle of Skye, Highland. The purpose-built 40 bedded residence offers nursing, nursing dementia and end of life care. The home also specialises in care for people with a physical disability from the age of 21 years. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £35,300!!!
*2019 REVIEW: Both Manager and Assistant were extremely helpful and polite in addressing our queries as first-time visitors. They are to follow up all our requests to ensure my Auntie is as comfortable as possible*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Portree, Highland, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26500 - 35300 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Staff Nurse - AMAZING MANAGMENT - UP TO £35k SALARY + £1K BONUS- Location: Carntyne, Glasgow- Position: Staff Nurse - C...
£ 26806 - 29688 Per yearFull timePermanentHamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland
Senior Staff Nurse / Lead Nurse Service type: Specialist Brain Injury rehabilitation and Neurological Care CentreLocation: Near Ha...
£ 30763.2 Per yearFull timePermanentDundee, Dundee City, Scotland
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) Learning Disabilities Location: Dundee, AngusSalary: up to £14.79 p/h or £30,763.20 p/aHour...