Eastbourne, East Sussex, England
- £ 27400 - 36600 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
- Location: Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Huntington's Disease & Parkinson's Disease
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary: up to £16.00 per hour £27,400 - £36,600 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*£1000 Joining Bonus
* Highly rated on carehome.co.uk with a rating of 9.6 / 10
Nursing Home Details : I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, adult nurse RGN, mental health nurse RMN, learning disability nurse RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Eastbourne, East Sussex. The Home is Located just outside Eastbourne, the home is a friendly care home offering nursing care. The home also offers respite and palliative care, with all provision individualised to requirements. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Meet the manager: As a Registered Nurse, she has gained a wealth of experience in providing care and nursing support to elderly people, to enrich their lives. She is a knowledgeable and dedicated leader who is passionate about delivering the highest standards in care and quality of life for Residents. She also works hard to arrange events and activities with nearby schools and clubs and is always keen to include the local community. When asked what she enjoys most about her role, she remarked: "I just love to see all of the Residents and staff happy to be in the home."
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £36,600!!!
The Nursing Home is highly rated on carehome.co.uk with a rating of 9.6 / 10. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents, and a CQC of 4/5 rated good.
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 please quote job ref 25938 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Eastbourne, East Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full time...Bank...Worthing, West Sussex, England
Are you a Nurse looking to share you skills? We are seeking Nurses like you to recruit in Worthing for a rewarding role. This role ...
£ 31800 - 33600 Per yearFull timePermanentLewes, East Sussex, England
Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - up to £33K Salary - Dementia Care Location: Lewes, East SussexPosition: Staff Nurse - RN, adult...