Westbury, Wiltshire, England
- £ 26800 - 35700 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
- - Location: Westbury, Wiltshire
- - Position: Staff Nurse
- - Care Categories: Physical Care
- - Service: General care in older Adults
- - Salary: £15.62 per hour £26,800 - £35,700 negotiable depending on experience
- - Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (Options of: 11 hours, 22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- - Shifts: Days shifts ( 8am - 8pm ) or Night shifts ( 8pm - 8am ) or a mixture of both ( you can choose depending on your preference)
- - Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Further Details: We are looking for highly motivated newly qualified or experienced registered nurse RN, adult nurse RGN, mental health nurse RMN, learning disability nurse RNLD to work within a supportive and friendly Nursing Home located in Westbury, Wiltshire. Located in the bustling town of Westbury in Wiltshire, The Home is a friendly purpose-built care home, offering residential and nursing care, as well as care for younger adults with physical disabilities.All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £35,700!!!
The Nursing Home is highly rated on Apply with a rating of 9.6 / 10. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents and a CQC rating of 5/5.
*2018 REVIEW: Excellent nursing care very attentive and caring staff. Always cheerful. Attentive to relatives*
Staff Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- A buddy system for new starters for extra support
- A high number of qualified nurses on shift
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- CPD top up
- Friendly and positive work environment
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes and vouchers
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Westbury, Wiltshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
Band 5 Staff Nurse - Cherry Ward (New Acute Ward at Callington Road Hospital) Are you passionate about Mental Health Inpatient care...
Full timeBankSalisbury, Wiltshire, England
A great opportunity at Fountain Way Hospital, Salisbury has arrived; we are currently looking to recruit nursing staff into Band 5 ...
£ 21 - 32.50 Per hourFull timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
Job description HCL Nursing is currently looking for Registered General Nurses (RGN) with Cardiac Experience in the Bristol area wi...
Full timeBankSalisbury, Wiltshire, England
Amblescroft South Ward is a purpose built short term Dementia assessment unit based in Salisbury. This is an active, enjoyable and ...