Registered Nurse - up to £38K Salary + Paid Breaks
Bolton, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 29700 - 39600 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
- Location: Bolton, Manchester
- Position: Staff Nurse RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia care and palliative care.
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Salary: £15.50 per hour £29,000 - £38,600 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*Top 20 care home provider in the UK
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Bury, Manchester . offers a range of care services that ensure the right level of care is provided for each resident. Whether staff are helping people to remain as independent as possible or providing complete nursing care, the home will be able to cater for everyone's needs. Care is available for short- or long-term requirements and includes Dementia care and palliative care.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £39,600!!!
2019 5/5 REVIEW: * My mother is very well looked after by the dedicated staff. The home is very clean and well cared for with a comfortable lounge. She has a key carer who lets me know if any supplies such as toiletries are required*
Staff Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid Breaks
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Bolton, Greater Manchester, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28125 - 37500 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Senior Staff Nurse Location: Preston Service Type: Specialist Care Home for adults with mental health conditions and neuro-disabil...