Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - General and mental health care
Barrhead, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire, Scotland
- £ 29700 - 39600 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
- Location: Barrhead, Glasgow
- Position: Staff Nurse RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia and Parkinson's
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary: £15.90 per hour £29,700 - £39,600 negotiable depending on experience
- Top Benefits: Paid Breaks, DBS and NMC PIN paid for
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*Top 20 care home provider in the UK
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Barrhead, Glasgow. The home provides professional care for the elderly in a warm and welcoming setting. Short and long term stays are welcome and include convalescence and respite. Care is also provided to those with palliative requirements and to those who are living with Parkinson's disease and dementia.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £39,600!!!
2018 REVIEW: *I could not have been happier with the care and attention my mum received while in your care. She was happy and relaxed which meant everything to me. I never worried about my mum's care. The staff were so friendly and attentive*
*9.2/10 RATED ON Apply
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid Breaks
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Barrhead, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32,000 - 34,000 Per hourFull time...PermanentKilmarnock, East Ayrshire, Scotland
Disability Assessor, Kilmarnock Salary £32,000 - £34,000 per annum, Excellent benefits and work life balance Are you a highly motiv...
£ 26500 - 33500 Per yearFull timePermanentStirling, Stirling, Scotland
Staff Nurse - Care Home Location: Stirling, StirlingshireCare Categories: Nursing, Dementia Care, Challenging Behaviour, Mental Hea...
£ 29700 - 39600 Per yearFull timePermanentBarrhead, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire, Scotland
Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - up to £39K salary - General and mental health care!! Location: Barrhead, GlasgowPosition: Staff...