Staff Nurse / Nursing Home / Fantastic Home Manager!!!
West Bromwich, West Midlands, England
- £ 25700 - 34300 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
- Location: West Bromwich, West Midlands
- Position: Staff Nurse RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia Care
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 64 years
- Salary: £15.61 per hour £26,700 - £35,700 negotiable depending on experience + £1000 welcome bonus!
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
* £1000 welcome bonus!!!
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in West Bromwich, West Midlands . Located in a beautiful part of the West Midlands, within a quiet woodland area, the home is a large two-storey, specially converted care home offering nursing, residential memory and nursing memory care for those living with dementia. The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
A couple at the home recently celebrated their 59th wedding anniversary, to make their anniversary extra special, the home organised a romantic dinner for the couple in the room specially decorated for the occasion, followed by a delicious homemade cake. The pair received a card and a beautiful bouquet of flowers.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £35,700!!!
*2098 REVIEW: This is my first day here. We have been lucky enough to get our mom a room here. I can honestly say I have never known such helpful and friendly staff. I know my mom will love it here. *
Staff Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Applyquote job ref 25884 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in West Bromwich, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29900 - 39900 Per yearFull timePermanentTipton, West Midlands, England
Registered Nurse - *Top 20 care home provider in the UK Location: Tipton, West MidlandsPosition: Staff Nurse - RN, adult nurse, men...