Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
- £ 26500 - 35300 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
- - Location: Cessnock, Glasgow
- - Position: Staff Nurse
- - Care Categories: Old Age & Dementia
- - Service: General care in older Adults
- - Salary: £15.45 per hour £26,500 - £35,300 negotiable depending on experience
- - Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (Options of: 11 hours, 22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- - Shifts: Days shifts ( 8am - 8pm ) or Night shifts ( 8pm - 8am ) or a mixture of both ( you can choose depending on your preference)
- - Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid PVG Check
*£1000 Bonus Paid in full in first month
Nursing Home Details: We are looking for highly motivated newly qualified or experienced registered nurse RN, adult nurse RGN, mental health nurse RMN, learning disability nurse RNLD to work within a supportive and friendly Nursing Home located in Cessnock, Glasgow. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.The home provides residential care, nursing care and dementia care. All care is personalised and carried out by registered nurses and experienced care assistants. The Nursing Home is highly rated on Apply with a rating of 9.5 / 10. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents also an over good care quality inspection report.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £35,300!!!
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- A buddy system for new starters for extra support
- A high number of qualified nurses on shift
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- CPD top up
- Friendly and positive work environment
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes and vouchers
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000 - 40,860 Per yearFull time...PermanentPaisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
Disability Assessor, Paisley Salary £32,000 pa, with an OTE of £40,860 (on meeting performance target bonus) Excellent benefits and...
£ 32250 - 32250 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Up to £32,250 per annum | 37.5 hours | Days | Excellent Benefits | Training & Progression | A leading national healthcare provi...
£ 26500 - 35300 Per yearFull timePermanentAlloa, Clackmannanshire, Scotland
Registered Nurse Location: Alloa, ClackmannanshireCare Categories: Nursing, Dementia Care, Palliative Care and Mental Health for o...
£ 26500 - 35300 Per yearFull timePermanentBellshill, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
Staff Nurse Location: Bellshill, near GlasgowCare Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia and Palliative Care for older adultsSalary...