Salford, Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire, England
- £ 28900 - 35500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
- - Location: Salford, Manchester
- - Position: Staff Nurse
- - Care Categories: Alzheimer's & Dementia
- - Service: General care in older Adults
- - Salary: £28,900 - £35,500 negotiable depending on experience
- - Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (Options of: 11 hours, 22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- - Shifts: Days shifts ( 8am - 8pm ) or Night shifts ( 8pm - 8am ) or a mixture of both ( you can choose depending on your preference)
- - Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Nursing Home Details: We are looking for highly motivated newly qualified or experienced registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a supportive and friendly Nursing Home located in Salford, Manchester. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs. Situated near Salford, the home is a friendly care home that offers residential, residential memory and nursing care. The pretty landscaped garden and patio is the perfect spot to spend time with friends and family and is happily looked after by some of the residents. The Nursing Home is highly rated on Apply with a rating of 9.6 / 10. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents and a CQC of 5/5 overall good.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £35,500!!!
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- A buddy system for new starters for extra support
- A high number of qualified nurses on shift
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- CPD top up
- Friendly and positive work environment
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes and vouchers
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Salford, Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29000 - 35500 Per yearFull timePermanentBedford, Bedfordshire, England
Staff Nurse - Care Home with Paid breaks &up to £39K salary!! Location: Bedford, ManchesterPosition: Staff Nurse RN, adult n...
£ 28000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentRoyston, Hertfordshire, England
Staff Nurse - Mental Health and Addictions rehab Location: Royston HertfordshireSalary: £28000 - £35000 p/a (£14...
£ 29250 - 36699 Per yearFull timePermanentNorthampton, Northamptonshire, England
Staff Nurse - Mental Health and Brain Injury Rehabilitation Location: NorthamptonSalary: £29,250 - £36,699 per annum (...