Registered Nurse - Nursing Home - Old age & Dementia care
Staffordshire Technology Park, Stafford, Staffordshire, England
- £ 26200 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
- Location: Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia and Old age
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary: up to £15.30 per hour ( £26,200 - £35,000 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities + £1k BONUS!!
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, adult nurse RGN, mental health nurse RMN, learning disability nurse RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire. The Home is a friendly care home located in a peaceful residential community in Burton on Trent, which provides nursing, nursing memory care for those living with dementia, and end-of-life care. A team of highly trained and experienced carers strive to deliver round the clock care and support for short or long-term needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £35,000!!!
Newly Qualified Nurses: My client offers a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
2019 REVIEW: * A professionally operated establishment which delivers a high level of nursing care, accompanied by respect for the patient. My mother's quality of life has noticeably improved since she moved here. If you are looking for a place for your loved one, THIS IS IT!*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Applyplease quote job ref 25950 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Staffordshire Technology Park, Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25300 - 33000 Per yearFull timePermanentStoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Senior Nurse / Lead Nurse Service type: Rehabilitation Hospital for adults with Autism, Asperger's or other Learning DisabilitiesL...