Morecambe, Lancashire, England
- £ 29600 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
- Location : Morecambe, Lancashire
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Alzheimer's, Parkinson's Disease & Stroke
- Admission age: 65 years +
- Service: General care
- Salary: up to £16.75 per hour £29,600 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (34 hours, 40 hours and/or 45 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts (Short shifts and long shifts available)
- Contract type: Permanent
*Small Family run service
*Great CQC 5/5
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Morecambe, Lancashire. The home specialises in the personal care of residents with Alzheimer's, Parkinson's Disease & Stroke, while providing a safe, secure and homely environment that can be adapted to each resident's needs and preferences. Many of the home's residents are diagnosed with dementia and staff are skilled in helping them to live a relaxing, daily lifestyle in which they feel valued, while friends and family are also made to feel welcome.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Free uniform provided
- Paid tea breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Morecambe, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timePermanentBlackpool, Lancashire, England
MSI Group are currently looking to recruit a qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN) who is looking for a new challenge using thei...
£ 28125 - 37500 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Senior Staff Nurse Location: Preston Service Type: Specialist Care Home for adults with mental health conditions and neuro-disabil...
£ 25000 - 33400 Per yearFull timePermanentBurnley, Lancashire, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Burnley, LancashireCare Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia, Mental ...