Stafford, Staffordshire, England
- £ 28000 - 37300 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
*£2500 Bonus for all nurses!!!!
The Nursing Home is highly rated on Apply with a rating of 9.4 / 10
*5/5 REVIEW: First time my mom in respite. Really glad she got to come here. Hopefully, she will be able to come again. Really good peace of mind for myself while away*
Staff Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a staff nurse:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timePermanentStoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
MSI Group are currently looking to recruit a qualified registered Physiotherapist who is looking for a new challenge using their cl...
£ 28000 - 39900 Per yearFull timePermanentDudley, West Midlands, England
Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Dementia Care - Top 20 care provider in the UKLocation: Dudley, West MidlandsPosition: Staff Nurse RN,...