Caterham, Surrey, England
- £ 25,000 - 30,000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
Salary and Benefits: To £30,000 + Enhancements + Bonus + Pension + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Private Health Insurance + Life Assurance + Free Parking + Subsidised Meals + Much more!
A recent Nurse survey suggested that whether you are looking to leave or stay with your employer the top 3 influencing factors are development, progression and good support from your team. Nurses want to feel valued and appreciated for their effort. If this statement with you, keep reading…
This leading UK hospital meet these desires in multiple ways, from clinical training to developing your leadership skills you can be confident that training is at the heart of this hospital and with this development comes the opportunity to progress!
3 great things about this hospital:
1. This leading private hospital has c20 beds, 2 theatres and dedicated outpatient and diagnostic space coupled with high levels of patient satisfaction and a Good CQC rating!
2. Leverage the experience of working with a leading healthcare provider with award winning hospitals and specialist clinics, working with world class Consultants who are passionate about time to care!
3. Work with a passionate and close-knit team who are dedicated to improving patient wellbeing and a great work environment – benefit from a positive work life balance, great team social events and comprehensive and competitive benefits!
One of their Nurses stated; “Being part of this company has allowed me to realise my potential and develop my skills and I have access to lots of clinical training. The best thing about my job is being part of a supportive and dedicated team!”
What you will do as a Ward Nurse:
• Care for your patients! Support them both pre and post operatively and make sure that they have a fantastic experience.
• Support the Senior Nurses with the day to day running of the ward, suggesting new and improved ways of working and identifying ways to improve quality and compliance.
• You must have an active NMC registration and be a Registered Adult Nurse with a proven track record of treating patients within a surgical ward environment.
Apply Now! To apply please follow the link provided or contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.