Staff Nurse - upto £18.00/hr (Substance Misuse)
Hounslow, London, Greater London, England
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 15 Apr 2020
Up to £18.00/hr, Staff Nurse required in Hounslow, Days and/or Nights, Full time hours available with great company benefits
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Hounslow. My client provides nursing services to Younger Adults and the Elderly with Mental Health Conditions and Alcohol Dependence. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer up to £18.00/hr working full time hours. My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Up to £18.00/hr
- Paid breaks
- Free parking
- DBS paid for
- NMC renewal
- Private pension scheme
- Fully funded ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.