Healthcare Assistant, Oxford
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
- £ 11.75 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 22 Apr 2020
Healthcare Assistant, Oxford
Are you a Healthcare Assistant with previous experience working within General Practice?
Would you like the flexibility to create your own rota?
Chase Medical may have the perfect role for you!
We are offering exciting new locum opportunities in primary care for HCA's around the Leeds area. Working locum shifts is a great way to top up your earnings, with excellent pay rates of £11.75 - £18 per hour. Locum work also gives you the opportunity to take control of your working rota, with completely shift flexibility and no minimum or maximum hours. This means you be in control on your work life balance and boost your income around your current commitment!
To apply, you must have previous experience working in a general practice and be confident carrying out the following:
- Health and weight checks
- Working to PSDs
- NHS & new patient checks
- Blood pressure taking
Benefits of working with Chase Medical:
- A free, quick and easy registration process with a reputable, fast and efficient primary care agency.
- An expert recruitment consultant on hand to assist with all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Excellent rates of pay: £11.75 - £18 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
- Regular shifts available both locally and nationwide - Pick up shifts on the day before or up to 12 months in advance!
- Working in a variety of settings from NHS or private GP settings, to Walk in Centres and Out of Hours services, can help to develop and expand your skillset, contributing further your professional development.
- All the support you require in securing work from an experienced, specialist primary healthcare recruitment agency.
- A newly developed mobile app, which streamlines the recruitment process even more!
More about Chase Medical
Chase Medical is a specialist primary care agency who provide locum and permanent work to Clinical professionals in primary care, such as Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners, HCA's and Clinical Pharmacists. Chase Medical provides to around 40% of Primary Care settings across the UK.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity or/and be considered for this role, please contact Cameron Gregg on Apply or email Apply. Please be sure to contact us as soon as possible to make the most of this opportunity!
At Chase Medical we also offer a brilliant referral scheme, we are proud and confident in what we do and what we offer, so we encourage our staff to spread the word! So, if you know anyone who would be interested in joining our fantastic bank of staff, you could earn up to £500 per referral!
Please visit Apply or request a call back for more information regarding locum or permanent work in your local area.