Scrub Practitioner (RGN/ODP)
London, Greater London, England
- £ 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
Salary and Benefits: Up to £36,000 + Generous Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + 27 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Free Parking + More!
A recent survey of Scrub Practitioners suggested that whether you are looking to leave or stay with your employer, the top 3 influencing factors are development, progression and good support from your team. Scrub Practitioners want to feel valued and appreciated for their effort. If this statement resonates with you, keep reading…
This leading UK hospital meet these desires in multiple ways, from SFA training and the opportunity to undertake further clinical qualifications, you can be confident that training is at the heart of this hospital and with this development comes the opportunity to progress.
3 great things about this hospital:
1. High levels of investment taking place – the hospital has undergone major renovation to create a light and spacious feel alongside extending their theatre space and creating a critical care department.
2. Leverage the experience of working with a leading healthcare provider with award winning hospitals and specialist clinics, working with world class Consultants who are passionate about time to care.
3. Great career development opportunities – alongside the fantastic training on offer you can expect a personalised career development plan to help you achieve your career goals. They pride themselves on nurturing talent.
The Theatre Manager stated, “Our theatre teams enjoy lots of variety, delivering complex care across a multitude of surgical procedures, Orthopaedics, Cosmetics, General and Ophthalmology. Multidisciplined skills are encouraged and supported, you can be confident that training is at the heart of this hospital and with this development comes the opportunity to progress.”
What you will do as a Scrub Practitioner:
• You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcome.
• As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior practitioners, consultants and surgeons.
• You must be NMC or HCPC registered with a positive approach to work with a genuine desire to expand your skills. We are interested in applications from any scrub specialty including newly qualified.
Why other Scrub Practitioners work with this hospital:
• This leading private hospital is one of the largest in the UK with 90+ beds, 6 theatres, an endoscopy suite and a critical care department coupled with a ‘Good’ CQC rating and 98% patient satisfaction!
• Work with a passionate and close-knit team who are dedicated to improving patient wellbeing and a great work environment – benefit from a positive work-life balance, great team social events and comprehensive and competitive benefits!
Click to Apply! To apply please follow the link provided, or to find out more contact Eleanor Cartledge at Stroud Resourcing quoting the reference below.