Nurse Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
Hounslow, London, Greater London, England
- £ 18 - 20 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 25 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
£18 - £20 p/h | 40 hrs | Days | Large Elderly & Dementia Home
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a large elderly nursing home in Hounslow to recruit an RGN/RMN qualified Nursing Home Deputy Manager.
Details of this Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN post and what the service is offering:
• A competitive pay rate in the region of £18 to £20 depending on experience
• Working hours of 40 per week on day shifts
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability care packages in a home from home environment.
As Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGM/RMN, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
• Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in care planning, tissue viability and infection control
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.