Staff Nurse RGN
Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, England
- £ 19 - 19 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 25 Mar 2020
- 30 Aug 2020
£19.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Full time hours | Days only | Paid Breaks | Newly qualified Nurses accepted
An RGN qualified Staff Nurse is required to join a leading nursing home in the Walton area. The home offers round the clock care to older adults from the local community who require support due to age-related frailties, dementia and disabilities.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN position:
• Full time hours available
• Days only
• Great hourly pay rates at £19.00 p/h which equates to NHS Band 6
• Paid Breaks
• A workplace pension scheme
• Cost of your Enhanced DBS check covered
• Free on-site parking
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN:
• Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN
• NMC Registered
• Confident supervising and supporting junior team members and leading shifts
• Clinically skilled and knowledgeable, with a good understanding of CQC essential standards
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Newly qualified Nurses accepted
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.