Staff Nurse RGN
Harrow, Greater London, England
- £ 17 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
£17.00 to £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Days or Nights available | 36 hours per week | Paid Breaks | Good CQC | Newly qualified Nurses accepted
A qualified RGN or RMN Staff Nurse is required to join a 40+ bedded elderly nursing home in Harrow.
The modern home is fully CQC compliant and offers round the clock nursing care to older people with elderly frail and dementia care needs, with specialist design features and facilities to make life easier for those living with dementia.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week available
• Days or Nights available
• Great rates of pay offered from £17.00 to £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
• Paid Breaks
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
• A friendly, supportive and stable working environment within a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse RGN, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• NMC registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.