Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland
- £ 39440 - 39440 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
Up to £39,440 p/a + Great Benefits | 36 Hour Contract – Internal Rotation | Neuro-Disability Care
A specialist care centre in Aberdeen which supports and rehabilitates adults living with neurological conditions is currently looking to expand their team and recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work as Staff Nurse.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract for 36 hours per week, with days and nights required on a flexible basis
• A competitive annual salary of £39,440, which includes recruitment and retention bonuses
• Night, weekend and Bank Holiday pay enhancements
• Up to 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (when calculating annual leave NHS Service will be honoured for those coming directly from the NHS)
• Continuation of the NHS pension for those coming directly from the NHS, or a generous company pension scheme with 5% matched contributions
• Enhanced sick pay and maternity/paternity pay arrangements
• A range of retail and lifestyle discounts and employee assistance services
• Free on-site parking and subsidised meals
• A comprehensive induction in addition to ongoing learning, development and career progression prospects
In this Staff Nurse role you will be involved in undertaking the planning, delivery and evaluation of care and ensuring the highest possible standards of care are consistently delivered.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Ideally you will have some experience in a neuro-rehab or similar setting, or will demonstrate a keen interest in working in this area of care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of others
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.