Stafford, Staffordshire, England
- £ 28000 - 37300 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
I am looking for a highly motivated Staff Nurse either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly Nursing home located in Stafford, Staffordshire. The home is a purpose-built 80 bed service, staff Nurse's offer nursing and nursing memory care for those living with dementia. As a staff nurse you can choose full time, part time, days or nights depending on your preference.
The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
*£2500 Bonus for all nurses!!!!
The Nursing Home is highly rated on carehome.co.uk with a rating of 9.4 / 10
*5/5 REVIEW: First time my mom in respite. Really glad she got to come here. Hopefully, she will be able to come again. Really good peace of mind for myself while away*
Staff Nurse Benefits:
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
* A thorough induction programme
* A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Leadership & management development
* 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
* CPD top up
* Free eye test and savings on optical care
* Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Childcare vouchers
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a staff nurse:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org