Armagh, Armagh, Northern Ireland
- £ 17 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
£17 p/h – Circa £29.1K | 33 Hour Contract – Days | Long or Short Shifts | Large Nurisng Home
A vacancy for a RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse has arisen in large nursing home in Armagh.
The home provides round the clock care to adults of all ages with a range of nursing care needs but specialises in elderly and dementia care.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse role:
• A permanent contract for 33 hours per week
• Day shifts only, with long or short shifts available
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £17
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• Current NMC Registration as a Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD branches will all be considered
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.