Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
- £ 20 - 20 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
£20 p/h – Band 7 Equivalent Rates/Circa £38.2K p/a | 36.75 Hour Contract –Nights | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Large Care Home | Great Benefits
A large elderly nursing home in Southern Edinburgh is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to join their clinical team on full-time, permanent nights.
You will be joining an experienced clinical team who are able to fulfil their professional potential within a homely environment.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract of 36.75 hours per week
• Flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £20, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £38,200
• A comprehensive induction programme plus paid training
• NMC registration fees paid and the cost of your PVG paid
• A generous annual leave allowance
• A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
• Free on-site parking
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a Scottish/UK nursing home setting
• Confident managing and administering medications and managing/updating clinical records
• Able to work flexible shift patterns and demonstrate a positive and proactive approach
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.