Broadstone, Dorset, England
- £ 18.16 - 18.16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
I am looking for a highly motivated staff Nurse either newly qualified or experienced RGN RN, general nurse, mental health nurse RMN, learning disability nurse RNLD to work within a beautiful nursing home located in Broadstone Dorset. As a staff nurse you will provide the highest levels of care including early and late stages of Dementia as well as general older adult care. He home was rated outstanding on their last CQC report.
The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances, shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually in line or higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience.
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
Staff Nurse Benefits:
* Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
* Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
* Opportunities for progression within the company
* Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *120 per year
* Free DBS
* Recognised qualifications awarded
* Thorough review and feedback programme
* Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
* Cashback on your online purchases
* Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
* Free eye test and savings on optical care
* Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Childcare vouchers
* Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
* Free uniform
* Free parking
How to Apply if you are a staff Nurse:
You must hold a valid RGN, RMN or RNLD nursing PIN
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org