Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
- £ 15 - 17 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 21 Jun 2020
£15.00 to £17.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Full or Part Time Hours | Days and Nights | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC |
A 50+ bedded Salisbury nursing home currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home provides round the clock nursing care and support for older adults with age related frailties, dementia, disabilities and neurological conditions.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Full or part time contracts on flexible shift patterns which will be a mix of days and night
• Competitive pay rates from £15.00 to £17.00 per hour depending on experience
• Breaks will be paid on night shifts
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development programmes
• A workplace pension plan
• Staff accommodation may be available, please advise on application if you require this
• The home may be able to offer Tier 2 Sponsorship if no suitable applications from EU candidates are received
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and manage care for a caseload of residents, ensuring their physical, mental and social wellbeing. You will also manage and administer medications and will lead a team of HCAs on shift.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Ideally experienced in a long-term care or UK nursing home setting
• Confident managing care plans and undertaking all aspects of clinical and personal care required
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to work independently
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.