Swansea, Swansea (Abertawe), Wales
- £ 16.50 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
£16.50 - £17 p/h + Paid Breaks | 36 Hour Contract – Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A large private nursing home on the outskirts of Swansea currently requires a Registered Nurse to work full-time nights.
The home offers elderly and dementia care in a home from home setting and has a culture of excellence and continuous improvement to ensure residents receive the best possible service.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract for 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Competitive pay rates in the region of £16.50 to £17 per hour plus paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training prospects
• A friendly and supportive working environment
As Night Nurse, you will play a key role in the planning and delivery of resident care and will manage care plans and medications in addition to coordinating care with the team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Ideally experienced in a long-term care or UK nursing home setting
• Confident managing care plans and undertaking all aspects of clinical and personal care required
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to work independently
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.