Falkirk, Falkirk, Scotland
- £ 15.45 - 15.45 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
£15.45 p/h | 36 Hour Contract – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CI Grades | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | £1K Welcome Bonus | Great Benefits
A Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a large nursing home in Falkirk.
The home provides elderly and dementia care in a modern setting and is fully compliant with Care Inspectorate requirements.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract for 36 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• Competitive pay rates of £15.45 per hour
• A welcome/joining bonus of £1,000 (Subject to T&Cs)
• A pension plan
• Free uniforms, your PVG fee paid and free Nursing Times subscription
• NMC registration fees covered and support with revalidation
• Industry leading learning and development opportunities as part of a national care company
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• Current NMC Registration, Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD branches will all be considered
• Ideally you will have some post-registration experience in a nursing home or elderly care setting
• You will be flexible to work day shifts over a 7 day rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.