Night Coordinator - RMN
Ticehurst, Wadhurst, East Sussex, England
- £ 38545 - 41745 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
A driven and dynamic Nurse?
An experienced RMN or wanting to take the next step in your career?
Wanting to make a difference to someone's life?
Ready for a new challenge?
Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If you've answered yes to the above then get in touch with our nurse Recruiter Adam O'Shea today on Apply.
We are proud to offer :
* Competitive salary
* Enhancements of 20% for unsociable hours and evenings, 50% bank holidays, 30% overtime.
* Free onsite parking
* Lunchtimes with your colleagues in the highly subsidised staff restaurant.
* NMC payment in full
* Referal Scheme - Introduce others and earn £1000
* Flexible Priory Group benefits including company pension scheme
* Opportunities for continuous professional and independent development including funding external training and qualifications, mentorship and supervision
* Access to unique training scheme through our 'career pathways' programme.
* In addition to annual leave which increases along with your service you have a day off on your birthday.
We also have on-site temp accommodation for those who travel a distance and would benefit from local accommodation during a shift pattern.
About the role:
Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and committed professional able to take responsibility for the Hospital at night. You should have a good understanding of adult and CAMHS mental health conditions and treatment models. The successful candidate will demonstrate experience of crisis management and responding to emergencies as well as experience of managing teams and complex problems. You must be able to prioritise, have excellent report writing skills and have good understanding of the requirements of the regulator and embedding high quality practice.
This is an exciting and challenging role within the hospital. The post holder will be a major contributor to the development and enhancement of the nursing services at a local level and will need to balance conflicting demands using adaptive thinking and positive problem solving.
What we'd like from you:
* NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered) - For this post an RMN qualification is essential.
* Extensive clinical and management experience
* Ability to harness the commitment and potential of others
* Fine tuned decision making skills
* Excellent organisational capability
* Effective communication skills
* Motivated with a strong "can do" attitude
* A role model to other staff - providing advice and support to promote good practice
About the Service :
Centrally located with easy access to Tunbridge Wells, Hastings, Ashford and Maidstone, The Priory Hospital, Ticehurst House has 70 beds across 3 service lines: Adult Acute and young people's wards (CAMHs). We offer comprehensive inpatient and outpatient specialist mental health services for young people and adults in a safe and supportive environment. We have recently expanded our service with the addition of a newly purpose built 12 Bed Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU).
As one of the UK's leading providers of behavioural care and specialist support services to adults and young people, Priory Group promise a challenging and fulfilling career with the support of a world class organisation willing to invest in your development.
Across our network of hospitals, residential care homes, education facilities and supported living services, we are making a real and lasting difference to the lives of the people we support.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check.