Lead Scrub Nurse/ODP
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
Up to £40,000 p/a | 40 Hour Contract/4 X 10 Hour Shifts | Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery | RGN or ODP Considered
An experienced RGN or ODP with extensive experience in a Scrub role is required to work as Theatre Team Lead Scrub Nurse/Practitioner in a leading private hospital in Westminster.
The hospital primarily undertakes cosmetic and plastic surgery, and you will gain invaluable experience working with internationally renowned surgeons at the forefront of their field.
What the hospital is offering the successful Lead Scrub Nurse/ODP and details of the role:
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week
• You will work 4 X 10 hour shifts per week, which will include some Saturdays
• A competitive annual salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience
• An industry leading benefits package
As Lead Scrub Nurse/ODP, you will coordinate the Theatre Scrub Team to maintain a safe and high-quality patient experience for patients undergoing a range of cosmetic and plastic surgical procedures.
You will deliver effective line management and will conduct appraisals, support junior team members and lead on clinical supervisions along with participating in clinical audits and governance.
Applicants for this Lead Scrub Nurse/ODP should meet the following criteria:
• Registered with the NMC as an Adult Nurse/RGN or with the HCPC as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Demonstrate proven experience in scrub setting in a leadership role with experience in cosmetics and/or plastics
• Driven to provide the highest standards of patient care, safety and customer service
• You will have completed recognised clinical qualifications such as Advanced Scrub Practitioner/Surgical First Assist or an equivalent in addition to a teaching/assessing/mentorship qualification
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse in City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentBushey, Hertfordshire, England
It's an exciting time to join Theatres at Spire Bushey hospital. We are about to open a state of the art 6th theatre that will allo...