Swindon, Wiltshire, England
- £ 15.50 - 15.50 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
£15.50 p/h | Full or Part-Time Available | Rotating Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Home - Good CQC| RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading Wiltshire nursing home currently has vacancies for Registered Nurses to join their team, with full or part time hours available.
The fully CQC compliant home is located in Swindon and offers elderly, dementia and disability care to older people from the local community.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• Full or part time permanent contracts
• Shift patterns will be a mix of days and nights on a flexible basis
• Competitive pay rates of £15.50 per hour
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training prospects
• A friendly and supportive working environment
In this Staff Nurse role, you will play a key role in the planning and delivery of resident care and will manage care plans and medications in addition to coordinating care with the team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• Current NMC Registration – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD branches will all be considered
• Ideally experienced in a long-term care or UK nursing home setting
• Confident managing care plans and undertaking all aspects of clinical and personal care required
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to work independently
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.