Trafford Park, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
£16 p/h - Circa £33.2K | 40 Hour Contract - Nights | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC| RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A very small private nursing home in the Trafford area area is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work nights on a full-time basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers round the clock care to older people from the Greater Manchester area with age related frailties and medical nursing needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Competitive pay rates of £16 per hour, which equates to a salary in the region of £33,280
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training prospects
• A friendly and supportive working environment
As Night Nurse, you will play a key role in the planning and delivery of resident care and will manage care plans and medications in addition to coordinating care with the team of HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Ideally experienced in a long-term care or UK nursing home setting
• Confident managing care plans and undertaking all aspects of clinical and personal care required
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to work independently
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Trafford Park, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0 - 48000 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Position: Registered General ManagerLocation: LiverpoolSalary: up to £48kDays: Monday to Friday (37.5 hrs)Are you a Home Manager th...