Staff Nurse / Nursing Home / Specialist Mental health and memory care
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 28600 - 38100 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!
* Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
* Position: Staff Nurse
* Care Categories: Dementia and Old age
* Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
* Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
* Salary: £16.68 per hour ( £28,600 - £38,100 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
* Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
* Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
* Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*9.6/10 review score on Apply
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire . The home is a friendly care home that proudly offers nursing and nursing memory care, for those living with dementia. The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require. Personalised care plans consider not only medical, personal and dietary needs, but also the individual's likes and dislikes, religious preferences, and any suggestions from family members that might make the resident's stay with the home that little bit more enjoyable.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £38,100!!!
Newly Qualified Nurses: My client offers a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
2019 REVIEW :* While being at this residence I can find no faults with staff/food and am treated with the highest respect. The staff listen to all that you say and often ask my wife as to what I have to say.*.
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
* A thorough induction programme
* A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
* Leadership & management development
* 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
* CPD top up
* Free eye test and savings on optical care
* Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Childcare vouchers
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.