Tavistock, Devon, England
- £ 18.50 - 18.50 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 25 Apr 2020
£18.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent Rates | Full or Part-Time Nights | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC| RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A small elderly nursing home in the Tavistock area is looking to recruit RGN, RMN and RNLD Registered Nurses to work nights, with full or part-time hours available.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers round the clock care to older people from the local area with a range of nursing care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• Full or part-time permanent contracts to work night shifts over a flexible, 7 day rota
• Very competitive pay rates of £18.50 per hour plus paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training prospects
• A friendly and supportive working environment
As Night Nurse, you will play a key role in the planning and delivery of resident care and will manage care plans and medications in addition to coordinating care with the team of HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Ideally experienced in a long-term care or UK nursing home setting
• Confident managing care plans and undertaking all aspects of clinical and personal care required
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to work independently
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.