Morecambe, Lancashire, England
- £ 29600 - 29600 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - £16ph + Amazing Benefits!!
* Location : Morecambe, Lancashire
* Position: Staff Nurse
* Care Categories: Alzheimer's, Parkinson's Disease & Stroke
* Admission age: 65 years +
* Service: General care
* Salary: up to £16.75 per hour £29,600 negotiable depending on experience
* Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (34 hours, 40 hours and/or 45 hours options available)
* Shifts: Days shifts (Short shifts and long shifts available)
* Contract type: Permanent
*Small Family run service
*Great CQC 5/5
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Morecambe, Lancashire. The home specialises in the personal care of residents with Alzheimer's, Parkinson's Disease & Stroke, while providing a safe, secure and homely environment that can be adapted to each resident's needs and preferences. Many of the home's residents are diagnosed with dementia and staff are skilled in helping them to live a relaxing, daily lifestyle in which they feel valued, while friends and family are also made to feel welcome.
* Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
* Hot meal provided whilst on duty
* Free uniform provided
* Paid tea breaks
* Free parking
* National Employment Savings Trust pension
* 5.6 weeks annual leave
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Morecambe, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 45000 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentChorley, Lancashire, England
£45000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8a) | 40 Hours Per Week | Days only | Good CQC A small Chorley nursing home currently has a v...