Staff Nurse - Small Nursing Home
Lyme Regis, Dorset, England
- £ 33600 - 33600 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!
* Location: Lyme Regis, Dorset
* Position: Staff Nurse RGN or RMN
* Care Categories: Physical care and Dementia
* Service: General care in younger and older adults
* Salary: up to £18.00ph (£33,600 per annum based on 36 hours) Negotiable depending on experience
* Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
* Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
* Contract type: Permanent
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses experienced RGN or RMN to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Lyme Regis, Dorset.
The team, which include registered nurses and well-trained care assistants, are friendly and respectful and are dedicated to delivering the highest standard of care and professional support 24 hours a day caring for Physically disabled and Dementia.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £33,600!!!
* A thorough induction programme
* Paid Breaks
* A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
* 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Free uniform
* Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.