Staff Nurse - beautiful Nursing Home
Merton, London, Greater London, England
- £ 31100 - 31100 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
Staff Nurse - up to £31K + Paid breaks - Beautiful nursing home!
* Location: Wimbledon, London
* Position: Staff Nurse
* Care Categories: Old age nursing care & Dementia
* Service: General care in older Adults
* Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
* Negotiable Salary: up to £16.56 per hour (£31,100) negotiable depending on experience + Paid Breaks
* Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
* Flexible Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
* Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Rated 9.1/10 on Apply
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN RN, general nurse, mental health nurse RMN, learning disability nurse RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Wimbledon, London. offers long and short-term nursing (including palliative care), residential and dementia care.
Staff: All staff provide a safe, secure environment that allows our residents as much independence as possible. Staff get to know each resident personally, to make sure they get the balance between support and independence just right. This provides peace of mind for families and a safe and comfortable home for residents.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances, shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually in line or higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience.
Review * I am very pleased that I moved my mother to Heathland Court, she is very happy there and all the staff and carers are very friendly and professional. Altogether, a very happy and caring atmosphere.*
Staff Nurse Benefits:
* Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
* Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
* Opportunities for progression within the company
* Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *120 per year
* Free DBS
* Recognised qualifications awarded
* Thorough review and feedback programme
* Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
* Cashback on your online purchases
* Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
* Free eye test and savings on optical care
* Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Childcare vouchers
* Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
* Free uniform
* Free parking
How to Apply:
You must hold a valid RGN, RMN or RNLD nursing PIN
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.