Staff Nurse - Nursing Home
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
- £ 15.9 - 15.9 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - up to £29K salary + Paid breaks - General and mental health care!!
* Location : Glasgow, Lanarkshire
* Position: Staff Nurse
* Care Categories: Alzheimer's, Huntington's Disease & Parkinson's Disease
* Salary: £15.90 per hour £29,700 negotiable depending on experience
* Top Benefits: Paid Breaks, PVG and NMC PIN paid for
* Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
* Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
* Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid PVG Check
*Top 20 care home provider in the UK
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced staff Nurse RN, RGN, RMN OR RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Glasgow, Lanarkshire. The home has an experienced care team who offer numerous types of care; these include nursing, convalescence, palliative care, respite and nursing dementia care. The team is also trained to help those with Parkinson's disease, carrying out tailored packages to suit each resident's well-being.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £29.700!!!
2020 REVIEW: *Brilliant staff - very friendly. Great with the residents. Warm friendly staff that create a homely environment*
*9.6/10 rated on Apply
Staff Nurse Benefits:
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
* Paid Breaks
* A thorough induction programme
* A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Leadership & management development
* 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
* CPD top up
* Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Childcare vouchers
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29700 - 39600 Per yearFull timePermanentBarrhead, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire, Scotland
Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - up to £39K salary - General and mental health care!! * Location : Barrhead, Glasgow * Position: Staff ...