Durham, Durham, England
- £ 32400 - 32400 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
Deputy Home Manager - Beautiful Nursing Home
* Location : Durham, County Durham
* Position: Deputy Nurse Manager
* Care Categories: Schizophrenia, Bipolar, Korsakoff, Dementia and people who have challenging behaviour
* Service: General and Mental Health care
* Resident Admission Age: 40 + years
* Salary: £32,400 depending on experience based on 36 hours
* Hours: Full time 36 Hours
* Shifts: Days
* Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*5/5 CQC & rated 9.5 on carehome.co.uk
*Paid DBS Check
*Top 20 care home provider in the UK
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated experienced staff nurse RN, RGN, RMN OR RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Durham, County Durham . The home is a warm friendly environment offering person-centred nursing and residential care, both long-term and respite, to 40 adults from across the North East, including under-65s. The dedicated team provide care, company and support for people with mental health needs including Schizophrenia, Bipolar, Korsakoff, Dementia and people who have challenging behaviour.
Role: As the Deputy nurse manager you will oversee and assist every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home, including developing and updating care plans and maintaining clear, accurate medication records. Always seeking to share your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the rest of our care staff. You will be required to support the Home manager and act up in their absence.
5/5 Review: Love us all here. Wouldn't want to go anywhere else.
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
* Paid Breaks
* A thorough induction programme
* A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Leadership & management development
* 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
* CPD top up
* Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Childcare vouchers
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
This job was posted to Nursing home mental health nurse in Durham, Durham, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32500 - 34500 Per yearFull timePermanentMiddlesbrough, North Yorkshire, England
Registered Nurse Location: Middlesbrough Salary: £32,500 - £34,500 per annum ( £16.60 - £17.69 per hour ) - negotiable depending on...