Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) - CAMHS Hospital
Broadway, Worcestershire, England
- £ 30890 - 30890 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Mar 2020
- 23 Apr 2020
Staff Nurse - RMN - CAMHS Hospital
Service type: CAMHS Hospital (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service)
Location: Broadway, Worcestershire
Salary: £15.80 per hour ( £30,890per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience
Bonus: £1,000 welcome bonus + £3,000 retention bonus
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours). The hospital can also consider fixed shifts.
Shifts: Options of Days only (8am - 8.15pm) or Nights only (8pm - 8.15am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for a preceptorship staff nurse and/or experienced staff nurse - RMN or RNLD - ( Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disability Nurse ) to work within a CAMHS hospital located in Broadway, Worcestershire. The CAMHS Hospital has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The culture of the hospital is very team orientated and the Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued.
Service Details: This service is a specialist eating disorder facility that delivers treatment programmes for children, adolescents and young adults from the age of 11 years old. The building has been recently refurbished and is well appointed for all those accessing the service. There are educational facilities available for all the hospitals patients to access and many are able to continue their studies whilst being treated at the hospital. The Service has a good CQC rating.
The Team: The Hospital has a full MDT (Multidisciplinary team) comprising of a Consultant, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, OT, Social Worker, Support and Administration Staff. The aim is to work as a close team providing a holistic range of assessments and treatments.
Preceptorship Nurse Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses ( Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disability Nurse ), the Hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor preceptorship nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Hospital offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the hospital. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager. Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the hospital. There are no limits to training and development as the hospital will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
Shifts: The Hospital can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Their shift pattern is 8am - 8.15pm (days) and 8pm - 815am (nights). Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application.
* £1,000 welcome bonus - paid in two instalments - £500 in your first pay cheque and £500 on completion of your probation
* A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
* The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contribution
* Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
* 2 weeks paid paternity leave
* Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
* A fantastic preceptorship programme
* Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
* A range of staff discounts
* Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
* Support for revalidation
* Support for BSc and MSc
* Professional support through Nurses forum
* Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.