Registered Adult Nurse ( RGN )
Wigan, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 27000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Mar 2020
- 23 Apr 2020
Location : Wigan, Greater Manchester
Care Categories: Nursing Dementia, Mental Health & Palliative Care for young and older adults
Salary : £15.76 per hour ( £27,000 - £36,000 per annum ) - negotiable dependant on experience
Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (Options of: 11 hours, 22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
Shifts : Days shifts ( 8am - 8pm ) or Night shifts ( 8pm - 8am ) or a mixture of both ( you can choose depending on your preference )
Contract type: Permanent
*Preceptorship on offer for all newly qualified nurses*
*Excellent recent CQC rating*
*Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment*
Further details: We are looking for highly motivated newly qualified or experienced registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a supportive and friendly Nursing Home located in Wigan, Greater Manchester. The Nursing Home has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. The are very big on staff development and training. They also have a buddy system where you will have an experienced mentor for support if you would like it when you join the team.
Nursing Home Details : The Nursing Home caters for older adults and young adults who require Nursing Dementia, Mental Health & Palliative Care. They have a GOOD CQC rating. The Nursing Home is highly rated on Apply with a rating of 9.6 / 10. They have received some fantastic reviews from residents, families and staff please see an example below:
"Wonderful care home. Any problems you have the staff are always willing to help you. Nothing is too much trouble. Fantastic staff and management. I would definitely recommend this home."
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Nursing Home offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the hospital. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses, the Nursing Home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Shift Pattern : The Nursing Home can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Their shift pattern is 8am - 8pm (days) and 8pm - 8am (nights). You will receive a 1 hour break. Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application.
Employee Benefits include:
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* Your NMC pin is paid for by the company
* A thorough induction programme
* A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
* Ongoing and regular training
* A buddy system for new starters for extra support
* A high number of qualified nurses on shift
* A fantastic preceptorship programme
* Access to development opportunities including:
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Leadership & management development
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
* CPD top up
* Friendly and positive work environment
* Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes and vouchers
* Free eye test and savings on optical care
* Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Childcare vouchers
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Free on-site parking
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Wigan, Greater Manchester, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 17.00 - 17.00 Per hourFull timePermanentStockport, Greater Manchester, England
REGISTERED NURSE - RGN / RMN - £17.00 per hourFAMILY RUN BUSINESS WITH 5 LUXURY CARE HOMESStockport, Greater ManchesterAs a Registe...
£ 31800 - 42400 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Staff Nurse - Dementia care - Paid Breaks + Amazing benefits!!! * Location : Liverpool, Merseyside * Position: Staff Nurse - RN, ad...