Nurse Deputy Manager
Brecon, Powys, Wales
- £ 18.50 - 18.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 24 Mar 2020
- 24 Apr 2020
£18.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £38.4K | 40 Hour Contract – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) with a background in elderly and dementia care to work as Deputy Manager of a Brecon nursing home.
The 50+ bedded home is in a picturesque rural setting and provides round the clock care to older people from the local community with a range of medical nursing and dementia care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Nurse Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Great pay rates of £18.50 per hour, which is equivalent to Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £38,480
• A comprehensive induction and some great training opportunities
As Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in the day to day running of the home and will cover in their absence. Duties will include coordinating the nursing team, managing rotas and delivering clinical leadership in addition to liaising with service users and their families and all aspects of care planning, delivery and audit.
What we are looking for in a Nurse Deputy Manager:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD branches will all be considered
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a supervisory role within a clinical setting, ideally within the UK care home sector
• Passionate about high quality care and demonstrate good working knowledge of Care Inspectorate Wales requirements, Health and Safety and Safeguarding policies and procedures
• Well organised with strong communication and interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
To apply now, or for more information, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.