Staff Nurse - Nursing Home
Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire, Scotland
- £ 29700 - 39600 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Mar 2020
- 23 Apr 2020
- Location: Clydebank, County of Dumbarton
- Position: Staff Nurse - RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: palliative, respite and convalescence care
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary: £15.90 per hour £29,700 - £39,600 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid PVG Check
*Top 20 care home provider in the UK
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Clydebank, County of Dumbarton. The home offers expert care provision includes nursing, palliative, respite and convalescence care, with professionals also experienced in the varied challenges of dementia, Huntington's and Parkinson's. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £39,600!!!
REVIEW: * My brother and sister are more than pleased with the care our mother receives and staff are great with her and us*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid Breaks
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29700 - 39600 Per yearFull timePermanentBarrhead, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire, Scotland
Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - up to £39K salary - General and mental health care!! Location: Barrhead, GlasgowPosition: Staff...
£ 26806.78 - 29688.23 Per yearFull timePermanentHamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland
Registered Nurse Service type: Specialist Brain Injury rehabilitation and Neurological Care CentreLocation: Near Hamilton, Lanarks...
£ 26500 - 35300 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Staff Nurse - Dementia care - £15.45ph + £1K Bonus!!- Location: Cessnock, Glasgow- Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categor...
£ 32,000 - 34,000 Per hourFull time...PermanentKilmarnock, East Ayrshire, Scotland
Disability Assessor, Kilmarnock Salary £32,000 - £34,000 per annum, Excellent benefits and work life balance Are you a highly motiv...