Camden, London, Greater London, England
- £ 32700 - 43600 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Mar 2020
- 23 Apr 2020
- Location: Highgate, London
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: complex care and physical care
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 18 years +
- Negotiable Salary: up to £18.50 per hour (£34,600 - £46,100) negotiable depending on experience + Paid Breaks
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*£2.00 per hour overtime enhancement / £1.50 per hour weekend enhancement
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Highgate, London. The home provides nursing and residential care for both older people with complex care needs and younger adults with physical disabilities.
Staff: All staff provide a safe, secure environment that allows our residents as much independence as possible. Staff get to know each resident personally, to make sure they get the balance between support and independence just right. This provides peace of mind for families and a safe and comfortable home for residents.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances, shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually in line or higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience.
2018 Review: * Very unwell when I arrived. They nursed me back to health with great care and kindness*
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *120 per year
- Free DBS
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Camden, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 43000 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentHatfield, Hertfordshire, England
We are seeking an experienced senior Critical Care Nurse to lead the small 3-bedded Orthopaedic and Surgical HDU at our client's ne...